lifestyle

2017 / fancy a look inside my bag? #wimb

inside bag bangkok lifestyle bloggeri’m pretty sure i don’t have to include all the junks and crumpled receipts in this tag… right?Ā šŸ˜¬ if you know me in real life you probably already know that i carry my entire house with me in my bag and it weighs about 56kgs. sometimesĀ there are even two of them.

but recently my laziness got the better of me and i started to minimize the things i carry around cos you girls know 99.99% of the time the things we think we might need never, ever end up seeing theĀ light of the day. and my shoulders just couldn’t take it anymore. so when i tried to boil it down to the most essential itemsĀ this was what i was left with:

1. wallet, because wallet.
  2. keys, because well.. keys.
  3. fisherman, probably one thing i’d feel most anxy without.
  4. camera, a bloggers’ best friend si?
  5. notebook, with a goldfish memory span like mine you need to jot everything down.
  6. planner, because i’m old school like that.
  7. nyx butter gloss, probably only retouch i do throughout the day (did i say lazy already?).
  8. hourglass lip oil, cos nothing is less attractive than chapped lips and i have very chapped lips..
  9. caudalie mist, talk about being cursed with oily & dry combination skin.
  10. pen, well you know.. to write stuff.
  11. passport, so i don’t get deported.
  12. portable charger, cos who lives off one charge per day anymore?
  13. earphones, so you can easily multi-task while talking on the phone (lol).
  14. business cardĀ holder.
  15. kindle, usually with battery.

so thatĀ is what is inside my bag, you know, if anyone wasĀ curiousĀ šŸ™„ Ā i’m sure i could’ve narrowed it down even more but i just couldn’t get myself to do that… i would feel so insecure leaving home with so little stuff.Ā šŸ˜…

please share a #wimb on your blog and let me know, i’d love to take a peek!

• Reply Sofia

What is it that we love peering into what we all carry? I’m like you, I’d bring the whole house with me if I’m not careful!

February 21, 2017 at 2:51 pm
  • Reply Lena

Oh I love that tag, I think I need to do a post like that too! Gosh my bag is literally a kitchen sink, the other day I was at starbucks and I swear I was rummaging through my bag for my wallet for what felt like forever (and kept apologizing to the barista while I’m doing so lol). I take my planner with me everywhere I go which has pages to write notes on; I’m lost on what I’m doing and where I’m going without it haha! :) xo~ Lena

February 22, 2017 at 10:30 am
  • Reply Hanna

Haha, this is truly the moment that I get embarrased..Eh, yes, I do carry everything with me as well- the whole house is there. Often wondering when would I manage to pull out a white rabbit from my bag- like a magician in front of a cashier?! That would be the day.
    You saved my day- I’m not alone :D

February 22, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Totally loved this super fun and humorous post, Annie! <3 :) You're always so clever and witty! Haha and I know what you mean – I always feel very insecure leaving the house with very little things in my bag, and whenever I have to take a clutch, it feels like a nightmare! D: LOL Loved reading this! :D

February 22, 2017 at 1:08 pm
  • Reply Neng Neng

Girl, I feel your pain!! Sometimes it feels like I’m carrying bricks around.
    I’ll share my #wimb post soon :)

February 23, 2017 at 9:34 am
  • Reply Rezina

I think it’s really interesting to see wimb posts! I see Youtubers do this all the time, so it’s interesting to see in a blog format. I’m curious to see what your bag looks like too because it looks like you carry a lot of things with you!

Also – nice to meet you! You have a very lovely blog :)

February 24, 2017 at 5:11 am
  • Reply sileas

The colour arrangement of your belongings is so nice and clean. Mine is all over the place and I simply can’t focus on one particular style…

March 1, 2017 at 6:44 pm
  • Reply Sanne

I’ve also started carrying a note book around, because even though I should be jotting all that random stuff down in my phone’s notes, it just never happen. Paper and pen are so much easier to deal with. Really cool to see what’s in your purse. Will share mine too, some other day, when I’m not carrying an old taquito and already chewed gum around..:)

March 2, 2017 at 8:20 pm
  • Reply marisa

been a while since i made this kind of post. thanks for inspiring me! <3 btw, love how you took this photo with that shadow and all! xx

marisa
    Home

March 3, 2017 at 11:04 am
  • Reply Tiffany

haha i have tons of receipts in my bag as well, though every now & then i try to tidy them up, but they just keep piling up! I love the Caudalie mist, I have that with me all time as well. Love this post Annie :)

Tiffany x

March 6, 2017 at 12:41 am
  • Reply Sophie

This is quite a lot of stuff but me too haha <3

xoxo, Best Wallets for Men 2016

March 27, 2017 at 9:17 pm
  • Reply Kim

Just from looking into your bag, I can tell you’re a really productive person! Mine is full of crumpled up receipts, hahah.

Kim