bangkok, city guide

top 5 cafes/coffee shops in bangkok

for those of you feeling utterly overwhelmed by the number of cafes that pop up when googling ‘top 5 cafes/coffee shops in bangkok’ i may have just made your life slightly easier by rounding up my go-to top 5 cafes in bangkok for you to try. of course there are differences in preferences and i don’t claim to be a coffee expert by any means but trust me to know it when it gives me the ultimate coffeegasm.

1. kaizen coffee co.

google map – kaizen coffee co.

open daily from 8.00 to 18.00

top 5 cafes in bangkok2. one ounce for onion

google map – onion

open daily from 9.00 to 18.00 on weekdays and till 20.00 on weekends

top 5 cafes in bangkok3. pacamara

google map – pacamara the specialty coffee lab

open daily from 8.00 to 21.00

top 5 cafes in bangkok4. phil

google  map – phil coffee company

open weekday from 09.00 to 18.00 weekend from 10.00 to 17.30

top 5 cafes in bangkok5. wonderwall

google map – wonderwall the kaffebar

open daily from 7.30 to 19.00

top 5 cafes in bangkok

there goes my go-to top 5 cafes in bangkok (in no particular order). where i go for my daily cup of joe usually depends really on the objectives of that day but overall they all have a really nice, chill vibe where you can sit down with your laptop and enjoy your coffee (or two) for hours without getting the scary stare from the staffs.

happy coffee, everyone.

☕️

• Reply Christa

Exploring all the coffee shops around where I live is definitely something I’ve been working on as well. The macarons look delish! ~ Christa

May 4, 2017 at 5:37 am
    • Reply annie lee

macaron and a shot of espresso. can’t go wrong!

May 5, 2017 at 11:27 pm

Absolutely love this post! <3 I'm a huge coffee addict (though I'm not expert either), so this post is absolute gold to me :D Hehehe and yes, I'd love to come to Thailand one day and visit! Definitely down for coffee, especially if it's at Wonderwall! Hope you're having a great week Annie!

May 4, 2017 at 12:18 pm
    • Reply annie lee

i’m gonna keep updating the list for you incase you really do come by someday! have a great weekend elizabeth x

May 5, 2017 at 11:27 pm
  • Reply Vicky T

I love visiting nice coffee shops too. It’s just great to be able to stop, relax, and enjoy some coffee. It’s too bad I’m not anywhere near bangkok but I would definitely want to try some of these places.

Vicky

May 5, 2017 at 10:59 pm
    • Reply annie lee

i’m sure there are some nice ones where you live? i mean cafes nowadays are literally taking over the world!

May 5, 2017 at 11:25 pm
  • Reply Mitzie Mee

I want to visit all of them! Especially the one with the pink macarons:) Love those places where you can hang out without feeling that the staff wants you to leave as soon as you’ve taken your last sip (and therefore end up over-ordering to justify staying a little longer).

May 5, 2017 at 11:20 pm
    • Reply annie lee

OR alternatively we could take foreverrrrr having that last sip hahaha

May 5, 2017 at 11:23 pm
  • Reply Julie

Ooh, saving this down for when I go to BKK next. I just need to book that trip! hehe

May 10, 2017 at 1:38 pm